The aim of the evening will be to provide parents with some key additional skills that are essential in raising adopted children and teenagers including:
* Managing anxiety, anger and insecurity
* Building self-esteem in adopted children
* Coping with school and homework
* Race/ethnicity issues
* Sharing background information
* Considering homeland visits
We will aim to provide a relaxed, confidential environment where parents will be given an opportunity to discuss anything of concern under friendly professional guidance.
Handouts will be provided.
Parents are welcome to contact Christine Hennessey Project Leader with the service for more information at (01)8134100.
If sold out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* required fields